Friday, September 14, 2012

Animating!








I'm animating a short scene. The character is the Easter Bunny, that's all I'll say. It's for my own pure enjoyment, and cause I've missed animating so much. I've been getting in design more, but I feel that I can't stop there, I have to see the character come to life!

The first design: he's just a grumpy, wine-drinking Easter Bunny who just wants to chill and keep to himself. The line is: "Where are my eggs!?"  Voiced by my friend Jared Morr(thanks Jared!) thanks also to his brother James for recording.

I attached the x-sheet...exploring possible mouth shapes.

The thumbnails are the basic scene structure and acting. He does a little business before leading up to the dialogue.

I also started playing around with his facial design more, trying to figure out his mouth shapes, and how his whole face works in general. I made a quick animated gif to test it out.

More to come!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great man, I look forward to seeing the finished product.

    ReplyDelete